Publishing and Deploying Chatbot
Once you are finished customizing and training your bot, you are now ready to deploy it.
The first option is to:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the toolbar in your chatbot dashboard.
2. Click on Publish Assistant.
3. At the bottom of this tab, you will see an Embed Code window. Copy the text within that section.
4. Go to your website, find the Embed action, and paste that code into the window.
5. At this point, you can add a Google Analytics tracking code to the space provided. Otherwise delete that line of code. Save settings, and publish!
Option 2 (WordPress):
If you are using WordPress for your website, we have a plugin that you can install. All you have to do is:
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click on Plugins in the toolbar.
3. Press Add New.
4. Search for Bavard.
5. Install and Activate the Bavard plugin.
6. Click on the new Bavard Settings tab that will appear.
7. Paste in the name of the Agent you want to deploy.
8. Paste the API Key, which you will find within the code snippet.
9. Optionally add your Google Analytics tracking code.
10. Press Save Changes.